- ASSISTS THE SKIN - Boost Oxygen BEAUTY enhances the available oxygen to the skin and assists in the repair and regeneration of collagen and elastin tissue. Breathing Boost Oxygen BEAUTY protects against the ageing effects of air pollution and restoring depleted oxygen levels while oxygenating the skin from within.
- BOOST OXYGEN BEAUTY - 95% Pure Oxygen - Rejuvenates, Repairs and aids in natural recovery - HANDY CAN SIZE Our handy can size can be taken on your travels and stored securely.
- FRANKINCENSE & PINK GRAPEFRUIT FLAVOUR - with the essential oil aroma of Frankincense and Pink Grapefruit. Inhaling frankincense promotes deep breathing and relaxation, as it can clear lungs and reduces inflammation in the airways, helping you to breathe with ease. Pink grapefruit is uplifting, soothing and clarifying and when inhaled can reduce feelings of stress
- UP TO 200 USES - Simply remove the plastic wrapping and place mouth over cap - pull trigger and take a deep breath - use as and when needed - During Physical Activity use BOOST OXYGEN 3 times before - 3 times during - 3 times after
- VEGETARIAN APPROVED - APPROVED by the VEGETARIAN SOCIETY - BOOST OXYGEN is also tested by the WHO ( World Health Organisation)
- RECYCLABLE AND TRENDY - BOOST OXYGEN BEAUTY comes in a handy 9ltr can - 100% RECYCLABLE - BE SEEN with a BOOST OXYGEN can today
- BOOST OXYGEN FOR ATHLETES - A growing number of athletes are using Boost Oxygen as part of their regular training programme, During times of strenuous physical activity, the body simply exhales more carbon dioxide than it admits in oxygen.
How does it work
Insufficient oxygen means insufficient biological energy that can result in anything from mild fatigue to life threatening disease.The link between insufficient oxygen and disease has now been firmly established. The more oxygen we have in our system, the more energy we produce."
Dr. W. Spencer Way
Journal of the American Association of Physicians
Many of my COPD, asthma and anxiety patients have reported how breathing Boost Oxygen opened up their lungs and helped clear excess mucus and ease tightness in their chest."
Co-founder of Touch Tuina Treatment Centre
SPORT & FITNESS
Boost Oxygen is the perfect way to energise and optimise your workouts at the gym. Medical studies, past and present, have shown that inhaling oxygen before and during physical activities enhances endurance, performance and cuts down on recovery times. Breathing Boost Oxygen will help you overcome lethargy and achieve your peak performance.
During its time of need, the body’s response to maintain blood oxygen levels is to breathe more heavily to increase oxygen intake. When the body does not receive enough oxygen from the outside, it starts to source it internally. This is called Anaerobic Respiration. Muscle fatigue and cramping occur when glycogen in oxygen-starved blood turns into lactic acid. Adding oxygen to the blood inhibits the production of lactic acid, and helps the body clear out any lactic acid that is already present.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Boost Oxygen is the market leader in its field; delivering supplemental portable oxygen with an array of active ingredients. Essential oil aromas have been added to enhance the experience and process of oxygen absorption, leaving you feeling, and looking, revitalised. Our aromas include: peppermint, pink grapefruit and menthol-eucalyptus.
Boost Oxygen has been reported by young and old alike as the natural health and well-being aid. Many Boost Oxygen users experience increased concentration because of an improved oxygen supply to the brain, and find that breathing Boost Oxygen helps them to relax and reduce their stress levels. Using supplemental portable oxygen also supports and boosts the immune system.
More oxygen means more energy! Stress is a common contributor to fatigue and decreases the ability to absorb oxygen into the blood, resulting in diminished oxygen to the tissues. Breathing Boost Oxygen will oxygenate tissues, restoring what has been depleted through exhaustion.
The brain requires about 20 percent of your body’s total oxygen– and even more when your brain is in ‘overdrive’! Research carried out at the Human Cognitive Neuroscience unit at the University of Northumbria, shows that cognitive performance can be greatly improved by inhaling pure oxygen.
Breathing pure oxygen for only a few minutes can increase mental performance when attempting more demanding tasks. It literally adds fuel to the fire! According to Dr. Mark Moss, ‘Breathing in pure oxygen for a few minutes increases the blood’s oxygen saturation from about 98-99 per cent (in normal air) to 100 per cent, allowing us to make energy more efficiently, and perform some tasks better.’
So, if you have an exam, meeting or event which demands peak mental performance, Boost Oxygen can help! Breathing Boost Oxygen results in a fantastic mental clarity and increased concentration/focus to help you get the job done and perform at your full potential!
Why Should I use Boost Oxygen (Natural) ?
Oxygen is vital to our bodies’ strength and vitality as it directly fuels 90% of all body and mind functions. The human body must have oxygen to convert fuel (the carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in our diet) into heat, energy, and life. Conditions that can reduce the body’s oxygen levels are air pollution, poorly ventilated living and working spaces, intense workouts, sports activities, demanding lifestyles, stress and alcohol consumption. Boost Oxygen is a natural solution to the negative effects of low oxygen levels such as low energy, a lack of concentration and exhaustion. A few deep breaths of Boost Oxygen will help you stay at your best.
A growing number of athletes are using Boost Oxygen as part of their regular training programme. During times of strenuous physical activity, the body simply exhales more carbon dioxide than it admits in oxygen. The body’s response to maintain blood oxygen levels is to obviously breathe more heavily to increase oxygen intake. Anaerobic respiration can also occur. This is when the body starts to use internal sources for its oxygen, as it is not receiving enough from the outside air. Muscle fatigue and cramping occur when glycogen in oxygen-starved blood turns into lactic acid. Adding oxygen to the blood inhibits the production of lactic acid and helps the body clear out any lactic acid that is already present. Recovery is easier with supplemental oxygen. Supplemental oxygen allows the athlete to train harder, train longer and to recover faster.
Breathing increased oxygen has also been shown to improve cognitive performance. The brain is the largest consumer of oxygen out of all the organs in the body using over 20% of the oxygen the body takes in. According to Judith Wurtman, a cognitive scientist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Boston, breathing extra oxygen to boost the brain's performance makes sense. "Everyone has experienced the lethargic effect of riding in a plane with poor air circulation for four hours. It makes you mentally foggy," she says. "But I don't think breathing pure oxygen is a practical solution. Who wants to go into an exam with an oxygen tank on their back?" With Boost Oxygen it doesn’t have to be that inconvenient.
KHLOE KARDASHIAN – ‘THE SECRET MUST HAVE ITEM IN MY GYM BAG’
Ever since I discovered Boost Oxygen my workouts have changed for the better. The cans are filled with 95% purified oxygen, which is an all natural and completely safe supplement. It's also super easy to use, too! You put your mouth around the top and take one puff of oxygen just like you would do with an inhaler.
See why I always keep one in my gym bag!
- Why I Love It Oxygen naturally helps our bodies recover faster from physical activity. During my workouts Boost increases my energy and reduces muscle fatigue.
- What It Replaced I no longer have to take any pain killers for post-workout headaches or cramps. Yaaaaaas!
BOOST OXYGEN LABORATORY TEST: 95% PURE OXYGEN
When some people first hear about our product, they ask if it is “canned air”. Boost Oxygen is 95% pure oxygen. Fact: The air you normally breathe contains only 21% oxygen. The majority is 78% useless nitrogen. Your body needs oxygen to create energy to power your brain, cells, tissues and organs. Supplemental oxygen simply helps you feel better in many ways. It also helps with recovery, performance and shortness of breath for athletes and senior citizens.
Our canisters have been tested by laboratories for their pure oxygen content. Atlantic Analytical Laboratory, the number-one expert gas analysis laboratory in the northeast United States for nearly 50 years, reports our product contains 95.32% pure oxygen.
Air pollution both outdoor and indoor is a major environmental risk to health. Exposure to air pollution is accompanied by an increased production of free radicals (unstable molecules with an unpaired electron), which lead to cell damage. Oxygen is used to stabilise these free radicals. While we cannot completely control the changing world and its decreasing air quality, we can take steps to help ourselves feel better. Users can rely on BOOST Oxygen to breathe when Oxygen levels are poor due to pollution or diminished air quality.