Shipping & Logistics Questions
- Q. I did not receive an order confirmation email.
We always send an order confirmation email. Please check your spam/junk folders. The email may have been diverted to that folder.
- Q. The shipping details have the wrong delivery address. What do I do to correct this?
Contact our customer care team as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org. They may be able to correct the error prior to shipping.
- Q. I did not receive a tracking email. Where can I find it?
Check your spam or junk folder as emails can go there. If you still cannot locate it, contact our Customer Care team directly at email@example.com
(To keep your personal information private, please do not post questions relating to your order in the Facebook public threads.)
- Q. From where is the product shipped?
We ship products from our fulfillment centre located in Heathrow, England, UK.
- Q. How much is shipping?
We pay the shipping charges for all orders over £50.
- Q. How long will it take to receive my item?
England / Wales - 2-4 business days for most locations.
Scotland / Ireland - 3-5 business days for most locations.
- Q. I placed a duplicate order by mistake. What can be done to rectify this problem?
Please contact our customer care team firstname.lastname@example.org They may be able to cancel the duplicate order. If this is not possible they will give you instructions about what to do when your order is delivered.
Payment, Warranty & Returns Questions
- Q. Does the AirPhysio come with a warranty?
Yes. The device is made from medical grade non-toxic plastic, therefore, due to its high quality construction, we will warranty the product against defects for 1 year..
- Q. What if the product does not work for me?
You can request a return within 30 days of receiving the product and receive a refund minus our associated costs. Don't return the product without getting in touch with our customer service team.
We find most issues can be resolved very quickly so you can keep the device and continue usage to benefit your breathing.
- Q. My credit card failed but I have funds in my account. What now?
Some banks will not not honor online transactions for various reasons. Either try a different credit card OR try our PayPal payment option.
- Q. Will medical insurance cover the cost of the AirPhysio?
Each insurance company has a different cover. We encourage you to contact your insurance company directly.
Either way, we know AirPhysio is the perfect and cheapest insurance policy you can buy to prevent and assist you with your respiratory conditions and achieve better breathing.
- Q. My AirPhysio is broken. What happens next?
As your AirPhysio is covered by our warranty please contact our customer care team on email@example.com. A replacement will be sent to you.
- Q. The ball does not move. What now?
Refer to the instruction insert that states the device is working even when the ball does not move. This could be due to low lung capacity and you should continue using the device 2-3 times daily until your lung strength has improved. Or, tilt the device forward until the ball vibrates. Note the steel ball does NOT float or levitate.
- Q. I used my device one time and it does not work for me. What now?
Note the device results vary from person to person, depending on each person's individual condition. Most people will experience results within days. For some people it will take longer.
We encourage you to:
1. Read the instructions sheet in the product box
2. Watch the ‘How To’ videos for best use
3. Use the device consistently everyday
Some people do not notice results as the improvements can be gradual, rather than instant.People report noticeable improvements such as better sleep, more energy, more stamina, deeper breathing, reduced drug intake. People also report noticing how beneficial AirPhysio is once they stopped using the device.
- Q. Does the AirPhysio require medication, liquids, solutions, refill canisters or other chemicals?
No. he AirPhysio is all-natural. No drugs, no chemicals, no canisters, no pills, no liquids - Nothing!
- Q. How long do filters last?
Filters are disposable and should be discarded after contamination. The longevity of the filter will depend on individual use and existing health conditions.
- Q. Do I need the filters for the device to work?
No. The filters are optional and the device will work perfectly well without them. Filters should only be purchased if you wish to capture 99% of bacteria and viruses, and keep your device cleaner for longer.
- Q. Do I need a prescription or a Doctor’s letter to purchase the AirPhysio?
No. You can purchase the AirPhysio right now without paperwork or a prescription.
- Q. Does the AirPhysio require medication or other chemicals?
No. The AirPhysio is all-natural. No drugs, no chemicals, no canisters, no pills, no liquids- Nothing!
- Q. I have COPD. Will AirPhysio help with my condition?
Our biggest fans and best reviews are from those who have COPD. We hear incredible stories of breathing transformations. From not breathing to breathing; from not walking to walking.
- Q. I can't disassemble my AirPhysio to clean it. What should I do?
Contact our customer care team who will be able to assist with your problem firstname.lastname@example.org. In most cases a replacement AirPhysio will be sent if your device is faulty.
Customs and Import Charges Questions
- Q. Will I be charged customs duties or import taxes?
UK based customers do NOT incur customs or import duty charges as the products are shipped from the UK.
If you are based outside of the UK, any customs or import duties may be charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel (this also applies to retail & wholesale customers).
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
We suggest that you contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by additional charges you were not expecting.
Broken products on delivery questions
- Q. What if my AirPhysio is broken when it’s delivered?
All our products undergo a stringent check before they are packed and shipped. Extreme care and packaging is used to prevent damage during transit. However, in the rare event that the product arrives damaged, we will replace the product.
- Q. What if my AirPhysio is missing the steel ball when it’s delivered?
This is most unlikely, however if there are any parts missing please contact our customer care team on email@example.com
What happens to parcels lost in transit?
- Q. What happens if my parcel is lost in transit or not delivered?
In the event of a lost parcel, we will get in contact with the courier and try to resolve the issue with your assistance. Most items that are marked as ‘Delivered’ but are not located by customers, are likely to be found at the neighbour’s house, under the stairs or in the letter box - yes! This is from our vast experience!
Should it really be lost, we will send out a replacement.